Software Defined Radio with HackRF, Lesson 5
In order to clearly see my screen during the demonstration, viewing the video in full screen mode may help. Even better: You can download this video in high resolution (720p). (torrent)
in this lesson
- packaging and enclosure
- USB port
- ANTENNA port
- CLKIN and CLKOUT ports
- testing USB transfer rates
- updating firmware and CPLD
- RF amplifier
- Download the latest HackRF release.
- Update the firmware on your HackRF One. For this and the subsequent steps, you may want to boot to Pentoo or the GNU Radio Live DVD.
- Update the CPLD on your HackRF One. There is a known bug that prevents this from working on Windows. How about trying one of those live Linux distros?
- Determine the maximum sample rate supported by a USB port.
Software Defined Radio with HackRF is copyright 2014, 2015 by
Michael Ossmann and is released under the CC BY